Net Impact is the world’s best training ground for the next generation of change agents.
Our programs—delivered from our headquarters in Oakland, CA, as well as globally through our 300+ chapters—connect our members to the skills, experiences and people that will allow them to have the greatest impact.
One hundred thousand strong, we take on social challenges, protect the environment, invent new products and orient business toward the greater good. In short, we help our members turn their passions into a lifetime of world-changing action.
What we do
The problems our world faces are huge, from inequality to feeding nine billion to climate change. What if we could mobilize more people to dedicate more time on the job to making an impact? We believe this shift is essential to creating a more sustainable world.
Every day, Net Impact empowers a new generation to drive social and environmental change on campus and throughout their careers. We provide the network and resources to inspire emerging leaders to build successful "impact careers" – either by working in jobs dedicated to change or by bringing a social and environmental lens to traditional business roles.
How we do it
Net Impact supports student and professional leaders wherever they are on their impact career path.
We work with students...
Dynamic campus leadership programs give students opportunities to build skills and drive action.
- Our vibrant student chapters hold networking events, service projects, career panels, and more.
- Campus campaigns like Up to Us provide students with inspiring ways to drive change on campus.
We work with job seekers...
Online career resources help guide job seekers on their impact career path.
- Our career center includes self-assessment tools, a job/internship board, and more.
- Read about some of our members who found their dream job through our network.
We work with professionals...
- A growing Impact at Work program supports professionals to advocate for sustainability and community impact in the workplace.
- Professional chapters provide a like-minded community and networking events to help drive change on the job.
We work with partners...
We partner with forward-thinking businesses and nonprofits who want to engage in meaningful ways with next-generation leaders on campus and throughout their careers.
We work across our network...
Our flagship annual conference attracts 2500+ passionate new leaders.
- The Net Impact Conference is the leading forum for next generation leaders who want to use their careers for good.
- Join us as we convene our community of thousands of thinkers, doers and dreamers to supercharge world change.