Atlanta’s Top Instagram Spots
We can’t wait to head to Atlanta this October for the 2017 Net Impact Conference. While October 26th-28th will be jam packed with expert sessions, networking opportunities, and experiences that will help you accelerate your impact career journey, you will also have the opportunity to explore Atlanta.
With help from friends on the ground in Atlanta, this summer we’ll be sharing our top picks for things you should see and do while you’re in visiting this October.
First up, we’re sharing the top spots for you to snap a picture in Atlanta. Through Living Walls, a city project dedicated to promote street art as a form of a social and economic engine, Atlanta now has over 100 public murals. Here are a few of our favorites:
1. Ricky Watts Wall for Outer Space Project 10 Krog Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30307
2. Beltline HENSE Wall (Pastel Spots) Closest Address: 985 Monroe Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
3. Beltline Fish Mural by Rising Red Lotus 10th Street NE (Monroe) Atlanta, GA
4. HOXXOH Wall 10 Krog Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30307
5. A Toast to Atlanta 488 Flat Shoals Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30316
6. Arden’s Garden Blue Geometric Wall 969 Marietta St NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
7. Atlanta Made Wall 1183 Howell Mill Rd NW Atlanta GA 30318
We hope you are as excited to visit Atlanta as we are. Are you feeling like you can't wait for October? Register for the 2017 Net Impact Conference here.
P.s. We have a big announcement for the 2017 Net Impact Conference next week, stay tuned!