All chapters in the Net Impact community should be executing programming and growing their membership consistent with the Net Impact mission. To help strengthen our community, we also ask all chapters to follow our branding guidelines and report annually on their activities. Chapter microsites provide the functionality to do this easily. To ensure the quality and sustainability of our chapter network, below is an overview of expectations for all chapters and we’ll communicate more specifics as necessary:
Events, Programming, and Projects
Chapters are expected to host programming and events aligned with Net Impact’s mission to build a more just and sustainable world. We encourage all chapters to participate in Net Impact Central Programs in addition to programs and events designed by your leadership team.
For community consistency, we require that all Net Impact chapters follow Net Impact’s branding guidelines and use their customized chapter logo. As a mighty global community of more than 400 chapters, we show our shared mission through the Net Impact logo and branding.
Student chapters are asked to pay annual chapter dues. Dues are used to help offset Net Impact Central’s cost in providing amazing support services and resources for our chapters. Most chapters are able to get funding from their school to cover this amount. For chapters unable to secure funding, scholarships are available from Net Impact Central. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns regarding the payment of dues.
- Invoices were provided to all chapters in early November. If you have questions about this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit payment for annual dues by January 15, 2019
- Or apply for a scholarship for chapter dues by January 15, 2019
Leadership transitions should be communicated to Net Impact throughout the year using the transition reporting form. To help us learn about our community and continue to meet your needs, chapters are required to complete Annual Chapter Reporting (ACR) and each chapter leader is asked to complete the Chapter Leader Survey (CLS). This information is critical to our growing success as a movement.
- Fill out the Chapter Leadership Transition Form every time your chapter transitions to new leadership
- Complete the Chapter Leader Survey (CLS), sent out in spring 2020
- Submit Annual Chapter Reporting (ACR), sent out in spring 2020
- Update your chapter’s microsite to add events, members, and more!