Net Impact is dedicated to providing excellent support, resources, and tools to assist Chapters in creating a lasting impact in their school and community. To ensure the quality and sustainability of our Chapter network, Net Impact Central expects that all Chapters adhere to the following requirements:
We ask Chapters to use the same family of logos, font, and branding across the network to maintain consistency and show that Chapters are part of a network of over 300 Chapters. Please ensure your Chapter follows our Branding Guidelines.
Annual dues go directly to helping Net Impact Central provide amazing support services and resources for our Chapters. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns regarding the payment of dues. Chapters in their first year are exempt from paying dues.
To ensure we have the most up-to-date information and can help get you everything you need, we ask that every time there is a Chapter leader transition you report this to Net Impact Central. Leadership transitions require attentive planning for much of the year, so it is essential that you dedicate ample time.
- Fill out the Chapter Leader Transition Form every time your Chapter transitions to new leadership.
Consistent, thorough, and thoughtful reporting is essential to Net Impact Central’s Chapter operations. We use the data and suggestions you provide to improve our continued support of all chapters and can advocate on behalf of the larger Chapter Network. In addition, membership lists and event reporting are essential to achieving Gold Status and Chapter of the Year.
- Upload your membership lists by November 15, 2017
- Complete the Chapter Leader Survey, sent out in Spring 2018
- Submit your Chapter's Annual Report, sent out in Spring 2018
- Upload your fall membership lists by November 15, 2017
- Submit payment for annual dues by November 30, 2017
- Complete the Chapter Leader Survey, sent out in Spring, 2018
- Upload your spring membership lists by May 15, 2017
- Submit your chapter's Annual Report, sent out in Spring, 2018