Why start a chapter?
Leaders of Net Impact Chapters are able to access:
- Opportunities to build their impact leadership skills
- A network of Chapters around the world
- Connections with a community of 2,500+ leaders and dedicated training resources
- Learning and development opportunities through Chapter-exclusive events and programs
- Special discounts for the annual Net Impact Conference
March 2020 Update: Thank you for your interest in starting a Net Impact Chapter! Amid current events related to COVID-19, we are focused on supporting our more than 450 chapters around the world. We are excited to help you bring Net Impact to your community but ask for your patience as it may be a few weeks before we can assist you in your launch. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay involved by following us on social media and exploring our blog for resources and inspiring stories.
What is a Net Impact Chapter
Our Chapters are local like-minded communities of students or professionals committed to creating a more just and sustainable future.
Chapter leaders organize their local community to take action and work toward solutions to issues such as:
- Climate crisis
- Racial justice
- Access to water
- Gender equity
- Civic Engagement
“Net Impact serves as a bridge for me to connect with countless organizations in the community. The formation of this robust network has fostered an ecosystem which truly sets a foundation for my capacity to give back.”
Adonis Trujillo, Former Chapter Leader
Microsoft Data Center Community Development Tea