Net Impact is a community of more than 30,000 changemakers using their jobs to tackle the world’s toughest problems, demonstrating that it’s possible to make a net impact that benefits not just the bottom line – but people and planet, too. Net Impact's McCombs Chapter shares this purpose and seeks to help students explore skills which can be used towards a career for good.
The McCombs Net Impact Chapter is your home if you’re interested in:
- clean technology and renewables
- sustainability in operations or strategy
- social entrepreneurship and benefit corporations (B-Corps)
- venture philanthropy, impact investing or microfinance
- the education sector
- corporate social responsibility
- nonprofit management
- public service and government
- consulting to any of the above
- any path you’ll use to create positive outcomes through your career!
We host the annual Business for Good summit, support career searches and networking opportunities in social and environmental impact and keep each other motivated. Join us!