Conference Program Overview
We always go for gold when trying to create the best conference experience for our attendees, supporters, exhibitors, and speakers. We wanted this year to be better than ever, which is why we created a mobile app for NI15. Don’t forget to download the app to have all of our conference information in the palm of your hands.
- Breakout sessions and speakers
- Special events
- Pre-conference boot camps
- Impact teams
- Chapter leader session
Our 2015 keynote lineup includes inspiring, authentic, and energizing leaders who are making real impact from the boardroom to the classroom and beyond our borders.
Take a look at some of the exciting names you'll be able to see at NI15. We can't wait to see what happens when these speakers take the stage.
Our 80+ sessions span 9 different fields of interest, allowing you to dig deep in a particular topic or get an overview of an area that interests you.
Explore groundbreaking ideas, meet role models face-to-face, and navigate your career path to change the world.
This year’s lineup of 300+ amazing speakers will include:
- Corporate executives, including heads of CSR and sustainability programs
- Nonprofit, government, and academic innovators
- Pioneers in finance, clean tech, international development, education reform, and more
Check out this year's full conference program for what you can expect in Seattle.
Interested in speaking at a future Net Impact Conference? Fill out our 2016 Speaker Interest Form.
We know inspiration and ideation don’t just happen in conference rooms. You’ll have tons of opportunities to connect with 2,500 of your peers and mentors:
- Meet 100 forward-thinking companies and organizations at the 2015 Net Impact Expo
- Explore the Seattle impact community through off-site field trips to local businesses and organizations
- Meet your birds of a feather at a no-host networking dinner
- Connect at happy hours, receptions, and many more informal networking opportunities beyond the Convention Center walls
- Stop by the NI15 After-party at the REI Flagship Store to mingle with attendees while listening to a private performance by local band Ivan and Alyosha, sponsored by Effect Partners.
Spend Thursday afternoon immersing yourself in a topic of your choice, gaining tangible skills and knowledge to help you move forward in your career or job search.
This year’s boot camp selections include:
- Spread the Word: Using the Power of Storytelling to Inspire Action
- Measuring and Selling Your Impact: Data, Donors and Dollars
- Everything You Need to Know to Land Your Impact Dream Job
How do you want to make an impact on the world: fight climate change, build a social enterprise, solve food insecurity? Join an Impact Team at the 2015 Net Impact Conference to connect with a small group of others passionate about the same topic. Each team will be led by an inspiring and knowledgeable Team Captain, a leader and expert in their field. There are 6 different teams to choose from:
- Team Marketing for Change (waitlist only)
- Team Social Start Up (waitlist only)
- Team Food Security (waitlist only)
- Team Climate Champions (waitlist only)
- Team Equity (waitlist only)
- Team Impact Design (waitlist only)
Through shared meals, networking opportunities and more, you'll build meaningful connections with the members of your Impact Team and your Team Captain, and gain a greater understanding of how to make a difference with your career.
All Impact Teams are filled to capacity. If you are still interested in joining an Impact Team, you will placed on the waitlist and notified if a spot opens up!
Join us at our annual Chapter Leader Session on Thursday, November 5, from 12:30-4:30pm, where we bring together chapter leaders from around the world. At this year’s session, you will have the opportunity to learn about new resources and programs from Net Impact, take part in hands-on workshops, and network with other chapter leaders. Please note the chapter leader session is open to current chapter leaders only.
The Net Impact Conference is not intended to be an opportunity for solicitation of grants or financial support. While we encourage networking and hope to facilitate fruitful connections among our community, please refrain from explicit fundraising activities.