Associate Director of Retention
The Nature Conservancy is a global conservation organization dedicated to conserving the lands and waters on which all life depends. Guided by science, we create innovative, on-the-ground solutions to our world’s toughest challenges so that nature and people can thrive together. One of our core values is our commitment to diversity. Therefore, we are committed to a globally diverse and culturally competent workforce. Working in 72 countries, we use a collaborative approach that engages local communities, governments, the private sector, and other partners. To learn more, visit www.nature.org or follow @nature_press on Twitter.
Your Position with TNC
Become a force for nature and a healthy planet by joining The Nature Conservancy team as our Associate Director of Retention. This position develops and implements strategic fundraising initiatives to our current active member base. This includes all solicitation campaigns to retain annual and monthly donors, secure additional gifts, convert donors to monthly giving and upgrading giving levels.
S/he manages one or more staff and works closely with marketing leaders including senior management and internal teams to ensure delivery of programs. S/he manages budget and operational delivery of program or initiative goals and strategies. Tracks campaign results, and analyses data.
The ideal candidate will have a background and track record that includes:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field and a minimum of 9 years related experience working in direct response fundraising and/or philanthropy.
• Experience managing staff and teams.
• Experience developing direct response marketing plans and measuring results.
• Experience cultivating and managing client relationships.
• Experience leading complex project and program/account management including financial responsibilities and measuring results of strategic plans and programs.
• Experience managing a budget.
How to Apply
For more information and to apply, please visit www.nature.org/careers and search for job ID #47113 in the keyword search. Deadline to apply is 11:59 PM EST December 31, 2018. The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.