Associate, Email Marketing
Net Impact is currently seeking a dynamic early career professional to assist our Marketing team to execute brand communications through digital channels, including email, web, and social. Success in this role includes working cross-functionally with all Net Impact teams to generate outstanding communications to support our network across Chapters, programs, and events.
The Net Impact marketing team is a small and resourceful team. We work quickly and work smart to generate strategic deliverables for our colleagues and the organization. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated and loves working on complex problems and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
This is an exceptional opportunity for those who would like to join a high-performing team. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, organized, a strong communicator, and a team players who is driven by achievement. Hands-on individuals who can take projects from concept to implementation and who can channel quantitative and qualitative insights into strategic deliverables will excel in this position. The role is fast-paced and will prove challenging and demanding during high volume times, so the individuals must also be efficient, agile, and resourceful.
Overall Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1+ years of related experience (could be concurrent with school)
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Motivated self-starter with ability to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced, results-oriented, dynamic environment
- Deep commitment to Net Impact’s mission to inspire and equip emerging leaders to build a more just and sustainable world
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Google Suite
- Experience working with CRM and/or email marketing software preferred
Digital Marketing / Content Creation
- Create original content and manage brand marketing across social media and web channels with the goal of amplifying programs to our target audiences
- Provide program and campaign support, updating and maintaining toolkits, flyers, and other digital and printed marketing materials
- Develop and deploy tactics to increase and capitalize on opportunities for increased engagement
- Act as a steward of Net Impact’s brand messaging, maintaining consistency throughout collateral
Email Marketing / Data Management
- Write and develop marketing communications including emails and newsletters
- Coordinate with teams on email management including contact list segmentation, email builds, and scheduling
- Create and manage marketing automation flows through CRM and email marketing platform(s)
- Measure and analyze email data to determine enhanced strategy and tactics recommendations for future projects
- Use systems like Salesforce to maintain detailed records with the goal of applying this information to drive decision-making
Please send the following application materials directly to email@example.com. Applications without all materials or submitted via other channels will not be considered. Please write your name and the title for this position (“Your name – Associate, Email Marketing”) in the subject line of your email.
- Thoughtful cover letter explaining your interest in the position and your qualifications
- Salary expectations
Location: Oakland, CA, USA
Compensation: Salary range for this position is $54,000 to $56,000 annually depends on experience. Competitive benefits package available, including medical, vision and dental insurance, flexible vacation and more.
About Net Impact
Net Impact inspires and equips emerging leaders to build a more just and sustainable world. Today’s students and emerging professionals will bring positive change to the world’s most pressing challenges. Net Impact is a leadership accelerator for these future change makers. Our programs help new leaders broaden their thinking, build their networks, and scale their impact beyond just individual actions. Simple ideas become powerful initiatives with real impact. In addition, the annual Net Impact Conference is renowned as a premier inspirational gathering for next-generation leaders who want to transform the world. With more than 400 chapters in nearly 50 countries, the Net Impact network is a diverse and determined force for good. Their local actions create ripples that reach tens of thousands of individuals and make an impact on some of the most pressing issues of our time. Please visit www.netimpact.org to learn more about our work.
Commitment to Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment Policy
Net Impact encourages individuals of all ethnic, racial, and socioeconomic backgrounds to apply for this position. We are committed to maximizing the diversity of our organization, as we want to engage all those who can contribute to our mission and making impact.
Net Impact is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member) or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.