Director of Marketing
Endless Network Director of Marketing Job Description
The Role: Director of Marketing
Location: San Francisco, United States
Reports To: Managing Director Employment
Type: Full-Time Employee
Create, develop,execute and manage all Endless ecosystem product marketing and brand development efforts.
Develop and manage marketing budget in line with annual marketing goals and desired outcomes
Develop and report against annual key performance indicators
Develop, manage, executive and refine paid and organic product marketing efforts. Across products and initiatives, define and execute strategic product marketing plan (GTM plan, launch, campaigns, sales enablement, pipeline management, etc.)
Develop and track data-driven measurements for success from impact and user acquisition standpoints.
Collaborate with CEO, product lead, development lead, community manager and stakeholders to continuously refine messaging and marketing tactics and to provide feedback for product development.
Direct and manage agencies and community manager to produce results for media traction and brand development
Manage website design and development by consolidating stakeholder feedback and coordinating with design and web team to execute vision
Brainstorm, create and manage content production for social media
Create, develop and execute all Endless ecosystem marketing-related efforts
Who are we and who are we looking for?
Endless is a mission driven gaming and technology firm. In a world where technology moves quickly, technology creates both opportunities and digital gaps. The Endless Network and our Gaming platforms share a common goal of enabling people to shape their technology instead of being shaped by it.
Our vision is ambitious. We aim to reimagine a better world in which people, ideas and tools can change the life trajectories of young people everywhere, enabling them to build a world in which they want to live. We invite you to learn more about Endless at www.endlessnetwork.com.
We are looking for an extraordinary Director of Marketing who can help us take Endless developed or branded games to the world. Reporting to the Managing Director, the ideal candidate has considerable experience working in marketing, ideally both on the product or client side as well as on the agency side.
You thrives on challenges, are creative, entrepreneurial, and possess great ideas. You also have a proven track record in knowing how to creatively find marketing opportunities while also managing all the details behind marketing campaigns. You are comfortable with ambiguity, agile, able to juggle multiple projects at once, and demonstrate excellent communication and people-skills inside and outside of the organization. To be successful in this role, you must share the core values and intrinsic abilities that align with Endless’ overarching philosophy and guiding principles. You must be experienced and not afraid to roll up your sleeves!
Desired Skills, Expertise or Experience
• 10 - 15 years of experience
• Must have product marketing experience
• Must have GTM experience for products
• Must have run a content engine
• Must enjoy using social media and have managed multiple channels
• Experience doing product marketing with clear understanding of start-up stage
• Experience with design or managing design teams
• Experience tracking analytics and running digital A/B tests
• Experience using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat required
• Experience using Tick Tock, itch.io, Twitch, YouTube preferred
• Able to spend significant time travelling to New York
• Preference for experience in education, gaming and/or media
• Preference for experience working on both client and agency side
• Preference for experience working with web and design teams enough to be able to execute
some web and design work
• Emerging market experience a plus
• Managing vision and purpose
• Versatile and nimble, but a doer/builder
• Assertive and Open-Minded at the same time
• Pushing Through to Results
• Driven to Achieve Excellence
• Dealing with Ambiguity
• Synthesizing the Situation
• Curious and collaborative
• Data driven
• Persistent and pragmatic
Nice To Have Traits
• “Cuts Through It”
• A good sense of humor!
Endless is is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We invite all qualified candidates to apply. Please send cover letter and resume to Marketing@endlessnetwork.com.
- Communications / Marketing