The Nature Conservancy is a global conservation organization dedicated to conserving the lands and waters on which all life depends. Guided by science, we create innovative, on-the-ground solutions to our world’s toughest challenges so that nature and people can thrive together. One of our core values is our commitment to diversity. Therefore, we are committed to a globally diverse and culturally competent workforce. Working in 72 countries, we use a collaborative approach that engages local communities, governments, the private sector, and other partners. To learn more, visit www.nature.org or follow @nature_press on Twitter.
Your Position with TNC
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing direct administrative support to the NY Division Finance & Operations Director and NY Division Director of Talent Management, both members of the NY Executive Team. They may also provide some additional support to The Nature Conservancy in New York’s Executive Director.
• Bachelor’s degree and 3 years related experience or equivalent combination;
• Experience generating reports, and analyzing and interpreting data;
• Experience managing the schedule and contacts of a senior leader;
• Experience with database management; and
• Experience working across departments.
• Multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural or cross-cultural experiences are appreciated;
• Ability to implement complex processes;
• Ability to use existing technology to achieve desired results;
• Demonstrated experience using diplomacy and tact to build strong relationships and motivate staff;
• Experience coordinating projects;
• Experience interpreting guidelines to achieve desired results;
• Experience supervising staff, interns and/or volunteers;
• Strong organization skills, accuracy, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks; and/or
• Successful experience implementing strategic program goals.
How to Apply
For more information and to apply, please visit www.nature.org/careers and search for job ID#47443 in the keyword search. Deadline to apply is 11:59 PM EST April 9th 2019. The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.