IT Procurement Contracts Specialist
The Nature Conservancy is a global conservation organization dedicated to conserving the lands and waters on which all life depends. Guided by science, we create innovative, on-the-ground solutions to our world’s toughest challenges so that nature and people can thrive together. One of our core values is our commitment to diversity. Therefore, we are committed to a globally diverse and culturally competent workforce. Working in 72 countries, we use a collaborative approach that engages local communities, governments, the private sector, and other partners. To learn more, visit www.nature.org or follow @nature_press on Twitter.
The IT Procurement Contracts Specialist is responsible for a variety of day-to-day operations and management of activities within Information Technology (IT) as part of the IT Department of Finance and Operations (IT DOFO).
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree and 3 years related experience or equivalent combination;
• Experience generating reports and analyzing and interpreting the data;
• Experience managing and implementing multiple projects;
• Experience with business process analysis and/or improvement;
• Experience with current technology in relevant field; and
• Experience working with cross-functional teams.
• Multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural or cross-cultural experiences are appreciated;
• Ability to implement complex processes;
• Ability to use existing technology to achieve desired results;
• Demonstrated experience using diplomacy and tact to build strong relationships and motivate staff;
• Experience coordinating projects;
• Experience interpreting guidelines to achieve desired results;
• Knowledge of current trends in the specific field;
• Strong organization skills, accuracy, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks; and/or
• Successful experience implementing strategic program goals
How to Apply
For more information and to apply, please visit www.nature.org/careers and search for job ID#47651 in the keyword search. Deadline to apply is 11:59 PM EST June 12, 2019. The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Please visit our career center for a full list of all our open positions globally. New opportunities are posted daily!