Program Manager, Donor Communications
The Nature Conservancy is the leading conservation organization working to make a positive impact around the world in more than 71 countries, all 50 United States, and your backyard. Founded in 1951, the mission of The Nature Conservancy is to conserve the lands and waters on which all life depends. One of our core values is our commitment to diversity. Therefore, we are committed to a globally diverse and culturally competent workforce. Visit www.nature.org/aboutus to learn more.
The Donor Communications Program Manager develops and manages the workflow of various donor-facing products within the California Chapter’s Donor Communications Team. The Program Manager will be responsible for creating and managing a robust editorial calendar, which outlines the workstream for major communication products for TNC’s corporate, foundation, and individual major donors; developing timelines and facilitating meetings to ensure deliverable completion and submission; managing creative content development; supporting the build-out of a new stewardship program; and supervising the Donor Communications Coordinator.
The location of this position is negotiable within California.
• Bachelor’s degree and 3 years related experience or equivalent combination.
• Experience managing and implementing multiple projects.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams.
• Experience, coursework, or other training in environmental studies. Ability to manage and implement complex processes.
• Ability to work in partnership with others in a collaborative role.
• Proficient in interpreting guidelines and manipulating, analyzing and interpreting data.
• Strong organization, planning and problem-solving skills.
• Successful experience implementing strategic program goals.
• Familiarity with design software such as InDesign.
How to Apply
For more information and to apply, please visit www.nature.org/careers and search for job ID# 47860 in the keyword search. Deadline to apply is 11:59 PM EST August 16, 2019. The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Please visit our career center for a full list of all our open positions globally. New opportunities are posted daily!
- Project/ Program Management
Areas of impact