ProInspire Program Associate
Program Implementation (80%)
Each Program Associate will be involved in multiple programs and, for each program, responsible for:
- Project Planning: Monitor project plan and timelines, identify project risks, and develop mitigation plans as needed
- Partner Engagement: Liaise with consultants, coordinate meetings with stakeholders, and engage advisors (alumni, advisory committee members, etc.)
- Participant Recruitment and Selection: Recruit program participants, manage selection process, and communicate with participants
- Program Implementation: Implement the program, manage logistics for events and workshops, provide ongoing support to program participants
- Program Evaluation: Create surveys or focus groups to gather feedback and analyze data to assess impact
Team Collaboration (10%)
- Participate in regular retreats, weekly team meetings, etc.
- Support other ProInspire programs as needed
Special Projects (10%)
- Support thought leadership projects (such as writing for our blog)
- Contribute to board meetings/community building events
This is an extraordinary opportunity for individuals to support programs and work collaboratively with a high-performing team. We expect you to grow within this organization and increase your responsibility.
Desired skills and experience include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 or more years of work experience
- Experience managing or coordinating events/workshops
- Skills using Salesforce, Asana, and other workplace tools a plus
- Integrity, humility, and resilience
- Self-starter who takes pride in building and improving things within organizations
- Ability to work independently and maintain high level of productivity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to details
- Commitment to and passion for ProInspire’s mission, specifically equity in the social sector
Salary: Both Program Associate roles are salaried positions. Starting salary for the first year will range from $45-50K and will be commensurate with experience.
Deadline to apply is January 25, 2018.
- Project/ Program Management
Areas of impact
- Social Sector