SharePoint Content Architect
The Nature Conservancy is a global conservation organization dedicated to conserving the lands and waters on which all life depends. Guided by science, we create innovative, on-the-ground solutions to our world’s toughest challenges so that nature and people can thrive together. One of our core values is our commitment to diversity. Therefore, we are committed to a globally diverse and culturally competent workforce. Working in 72 countries, we use a collaborative approach that engages local communities, governments, the private sector, and other partners. To learn more, visit www.nature.org or follow @nature_press on Twitter.
The principal role of the SharePoint Content Architect is the overall management and support of TNC’s intranet (Connect) built on Microsoft SharePoint. This position will work with all staff/departments to help coordinate projects necessary to maintain or enhance the SharePoint environment within the organization. It will also entail the development and support of other collaboration applications according to system requirements that follow TNC methodology and best practices. The Content Architect may be asked to deliver technical training on collaboration tools to TNC staff in a group or one-on-one setting. The position will participate in maintenance projects related to collaboration application upgrades, conversion and modifications. This role will be involved in quality assurance testing and may be asked to validate development work done for applications before release to production in all phases of the project life cycle
• Bachelor's degree in information systems or a related field and 2 years’ progressive experience in an IT field or equivalent combination.
• 2 years of progressive experience with Microsoft SharePoint technology.
• Have a clear technical understanding of the modern SharePoint sites, lists, and libraries.
• Experience with SharePoint Designer and InfoPath.
• Strong understanding of SharePoint Online, the Office 365 platform, and the Microsoft cloud platform/services in general.
• Proficiency with graphic design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or similar).
• Experience with formal project process (PMBOK, Agile, Lean, etc.).
• Proficient in Office365 applications (Microsoft Office product suite, Teams, Planner, etc.).
• Excellent presentation and documentation skills.
• Good communication skills and a professional demeanor.
• Experience with Microsoft Flow and/or Microsoft PowerApps.
• Knowledge of Azure / Office 365 set-up and configuration.
• Solid understanding of Microsoft Graph, OneDrive, Stream, Delve, Power BI.
How to Apply
For more information and to apply, please visit www.nature.org/careers and search for job ID# 47735 in the keyword search. Deadline to apply is 11:59 PM EST July 5, 2019. The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Please visit our career center for a full list of all our open positions globally. New opportunities are posted daily!
Areas of impact