Sustainability Intern (Fall 2019)
The Heart of Waraba is seeking short-term interns to write blog stories on sustainable entrepreneurs. An intern will identify 2 to 3 sustainable entrepreneurs anywhere in the world, interview them, and tell their story in a blog post on the Heart of Waraba website. See here for examples of stories told by previous interns: https://heartofwaraba.com/en/blog/
Interested candidates should email short cover note, writing sample, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Strong written communication skills
• Passion for a healthy plant and an appreciation that sustainable entrepreneurs can be the tip of the spear in solving climate change.
The Benefits of the Internship
• Opportunity to get to know innovative sustainable entrepreneurs across the globe.
• Demonstrate to future employees the quality of your work, which will be posted under your name on the Heart of Waraba website
• Contribute to solving climate change, which is the greatest calling of our generation
BACKGROUND ON HEART OF WARABA
The Heart of Waraba’s purpose is to help sustainable entrepreneurs to be wildly successful because their success is the under-appreciated key to solving climate change and creating a healthy planet.
We achieve our purpose by supporting and connecting entrepreneurs through storytelling, networking, mentoring, and blogging on sustainable entrepreneurship with contributors from around the world. Waraba means lion in the West African language of Bambara and the lion symbolizes courage and strength in many cultures across the globe.
The Heart of Waraba is a volunteer organization.
Areas of impact
- Private Sector