Net Impact Central is piloting issue-based discussion groups to help members of our community engage deeply with social impact-related topics. We’re looking for Chapter Leaders and/or Chapter Members to partner with us as we design discussion toolkits, build out comprehensive content, and develop a plan for program scaling. Chapter program participants will be responsible for designing specific, topical content in an area of particular interest, convening a group of 5+ participants for two to three months of regular meetings, testing potential virtual platforms/tools, and sharing their progress and learnings with NI Central.
Benefits of Participating
- Free Conference registration
- Opportunity to feature your content at the 2018 Net Impact Conference (NI18)
- First in line for a longer-term fellowship position (details TBD) to facilitate and grow the program
- Chapter Leaders or Members interested in taking on a leadership opportunity
- Excitement about a particular topic area
- March 29: Deadline to apply
- Early April: Design content and plan discussion format
- Mid-April - June: Bi-weekly circle meetings and check-ins with NI Central
- July: Co-develop recommendations and next steps with NI Central
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how to get involved in this exciting opportunity.