Paul Hawken, author of NYT Best Seller Project Drawdown has identified the 100 most substantive solutions to reverse global warming. The Net Impact Drawdown ACT Program enables you to consult with your campus or local business to implement meaningful climate change solutions.
Solve and scale the most pressing climate change issues in your local community. Work with businesses or your campus to really make a difference by creating meaningful long-term sustainable change.
We provide a toolkit with everything you will need:
- Details on the climate change solutions
- Tangible tactics on how to implement your solutions
- Receive ongoing personal coaching from your Net Impact representative
- Guidance on how to track and submit for national recognition
Sign up for this unique program today and lead the implementation of climate change solutions for your community!
Why Get Involved
- Implement climate solutions and bring them to reality
- Create a legacy of your solution being scaled
- Receive international recognition
- Get $75 to support your Chapter’s activities
- Earn points toward Gold Status
- Enhance your resume by leading a real-world consulting project
- Make a difference in your community
- Contribute to the most pressing environmental issue of our time
- Jan 20 - Deadline to sign your chapter up and receive toolkits to get started
- Ongoing (you can start this at any time) - Understand your campus or community, work with decision-makers to implement solutions, and document your work
- April - Share your story to be featured for international recognition
- Only chapter members are eligible to receive $75 project funds, receive support, and be featured
- Join the program by Jan 20