Host a mini-conference to bring your local community together around a social impact topic. Working with nearby chapters and the larger Net Impact network, you will engage the community on cutting edge social, economic, and environmental topics. Gain tangible leadership skills to advance in your impact career and provide a large event for your community, all while having fun engaging with a global network of changemakers.GroupWorldwideToolkit and funding
All Net Impact Chapters are invited to host an NI Local event on their campus or in their community
- Apply to receive resources to promote and run your event
- Gain leadership skills that are demonstrated through the results of your event
- Develop and strengthen your network with movers-and-shakers in your community
- Produce visual marketing content for your resume or portfolio
Applications to host an NI Local are accepted on a rolling basis through February, 2019.
You'll get a response to your application approximately 2 weeks after submission.
Events typically have a 1-6 month planning process with the following outline:
- Submit your proposal
- Build and create your NI Local programming
- Plan and execute your marketing and logistics plans for your event
- Then, host your very own event!
How many organizers does hosting an NI Local require?
We recommend having anywhere from 3-6 organizers for your NI Local event. Of course, you are welcome to host on your own or with more than 6 individuals assisting you, but the most successful events have a core team of 3-6.
How many attendees should I aim to attract?
We would like you to have at least 50 attendees at your event
How much time does this take for me to plan?
We recommend a minimum of 4-6 months to plan ahead. We have seen NI Local events be successful with both less and more planning, but this is the recommended amount of time.
If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.All chapters worldwideApplications accepted on a rolling basisChapter Exclusive