Racial inequity in the U.S. is inextricably connected to nearly every social challenge that impact investing seeks to address: quality healthcare, affordable housing, access to better education, participation in a just economy. However, can impact investing get to the roots of racial inequity? What are the challenges and what are models of success? In this digital conversation series, you will have the opportunity to learn from and engage with leaders and experts who work at the intersection of impact investing and racial equity here in the United States. As you prepare for careers in impact investing, these conversations will equip you to bring a racial equity perspective into your work. Please join us on November 18th at 4 pm PST for a soft launch of this conversation series where NI CEO, Peter Lupoff, will be in conversation with Randy Strickland of Cornerstone Capital Group. Your participation and engagement will also help shape the conversation series in 2020!ActiveIndividualGlobalEngage in conversation with leaders in impact investing
- To participate in the live conversation, you must RSVP and attend the live event date and time
- Priority access for live conversations will be granted to Chapter members
- Recordings of the conversations will be made available for download
- Includes Undergraduates, Graduates, and Professionals
- Real time access to experts and leaders who are working in impact investing
- Opportunity to cultivate new connections
- Opportunity to learn about career pathways and internships in impact investing
- November 18, 2019: In conversation with Randy Strickland, facilitated by Peter Lupoff*
- January 2020: Investing in Racial Equity Conversation #2
- February 2020: Investing in Racial Equity Conversation #3
- March 2020: Investing in Racial Equity Conversation #4
*Note, the November conversation will only be available for attendees who participate live. No recording will be available.
- Who do I contact if I am interested in learning more?