The Racial Justice in Corporate America program is supported by Caesars Entertainment.
Thank you for your interest in the Racial Justice in Corporate America Challenge. This program is no longer accepting proposals; however, please check back soon for the finalists and winner announcement. If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's involved in the Challenge
- Attend three webinars presented by leaders in racial justice from different sectors and perspectives
- Form a team, and submit your recommendations around how Corporate America can be part of the solution
- Winning teams will receive cash prizes and global recognition, and a chance for a summer internship at Caesars Entertainment
- Judges are from Net Impact and Caesars Entertainment
Benefits of Participating
- Contribute your recommendations and creative ideas to how Corporate America can be part of the solution to address racial equity
- Participate in dynamic webinars presented by racial justice experts from different sectors and perspectives ranging from the landscape of racial justice work in the U.S., to race and activism, and more
- Receive great prizes and recognition for top submissions
- $3,000 to winning team and team members will be eligible for an interview for a summer internship at Caesars
- $1,500 to second place team
- $500 to third place team
- Webinars are open to everyone
- Challenge is open to students and professionals. Priority given to teams with at least one Net Impact Undergraduate, Graduate, or Professional Chapter member and Caesars Entertainment Diversity and Community Partners.
- Feb 2nd: Challenge Brief available for review
- Feb 21st - Late Mar: 3 Racial Justice Webinars will be held
- Companies and Racial Justice, February 21st, 12:30-1:30 PM PST, featuring Gwen Migita, VP Social Impact and Chief Sustainability Officer at Caesars Entertainment, Justin Steele, Principal at Google.org, Lakshmi Iyer, Associate Director at FSG, and Jeff Furman, Board of Directors at Ben & Jerry’s.
- Cross-Sector Perspectives on Racial Justice, March 16th, 10:00 AM - 11:00 PST, Dominique Derbigny, Associate Director, Savings & Financial Capability at Prosperity Now, Aisha Shillingford, Senior Associate at Interaction Institute for Social Change, and Malcolm Shanks, Senior Training and Content Development Coordinator at Race Forward.
- Business and Racial Justice: Inspiration from Past Social Movements, Thursday, March 29th, 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM PST, Cecily Joseph, Vice President, Corporate Responsibility at Symantec Corporation, Laura Clise, Founder & CEO at Intentionalist, and Jarami D. Bond, Sustainability Strategy Manager at Interface, Inc.
- April 4th: Optional early bird deadline for Net Impact feedback. Teams/individuals who submit by April 4 will get feedback from Net Impact. If they choose, they may revise and resubmit their submissions by April 17
- April 22nd: Submission deadline for proposals
- May: Winners selected and announced
- Submit your proposal by April 22nd, 2018 at 11:59 PST
Questions? Email email@example.com and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible.