The Racial Justice in Corporate America program is supported by Caesars Entertainment.
Participate in the Racial Justice in Corporate America Challenge and help develop a recommended strategy for transformational change in how Corporate America addresses racial justice and win cash prizes and eligibility for a summer internship at Caesars Entertainment.
What's involved in the Challenge
- Attend three webinars presented by leaders in racial justice from different sectors and perspectives
- Form a team, and submit your recommendations around how Corporate America can be part of the solution
- Winning teams will receive cash prizes and global recognition, and a chance for a summer internship at Caesars Entertainment
- Judges are from Net Impact and Caesars Entertainment
Benefits of Participating
- Contribute your recommendations and creative ideas to how Corporate America can be part of the solution to address racial equity
- Participate in dynamic webinars presented by racial justice experts from different sectors and perspectives ranging from the landscape of racial justice work in the U.S., to race and activism, and more
- Receive great prizes and recognition for top submissions
- $3,000 to winning team and team members will be eligible for an interview for a summer internship at Caesars
- $1,500 to second place team
- $500 to third place team
- Webinars are open to everyone
- Challenge is open to Net Impact Undergraduate, Graduate, and Professional Chapter members and Caesars Entertainment Diversity and Community Partners
- Feb 2nd: Challenge Brief available for review
- Feb 21st - Late Mar: 3 Racial Justice Webinars will be held
- Companies and Racial Justice, February 21st, 12:30-1:30 PM PST, featuring Gwen Migita, VP Social Impact and Chief Sustainability Officer at Caesars Entertainment, Justin Steele, Principal at Google.org, Lakshmi Iyer, Associate Director at FSG, and Jeff Furman, Board of Directors at Ben & Jerry’s.
- Activism and Racial Justice, date and speakers TBA
- Inspiration from Past Social Movements, date and speakers TBA
- April 4th: Optional early bird deadline for Net Impact feedback. Teams/individuals who submit by April 4 will get feedback from Net Impact. If they choose, they may revise and resubmit their submissions by April 13
- April 13th: Submission deadline for proposals
- May: Winners selected and announced
- Submit your proposal by April 13th, 2018 at 11:59 PST
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible.