Thank you for your interest. This program is no longer accepting applications but read below to learn more.
The Soulfull Project is the brainchild of four food industry veterans – a chef, food scientist, marketer and designer – who were inspired to make high-quality, nutritious food more accessible to those in need and increase community engagement. For every serving of The Soulfull Project’s hot cereal purchased, a serving of multi-grain hot cereal is donated to a food bank in that region. Soulfull executives traveled to events hosted by Net Impact chapters this year to talk about food security, the role of businesses in tackling local community issues, and the nuts and bolts of starting a social enterprise within a large corporation.
Benefits of participating
- Enhance your event with an experienced speaker who can tailor their talk to your audience’s priorities, including: impact careers, food insecurity, corporate social responsibility, and how to start a social enterprise
- Event hosting stipend to ensure your event is a success
- 150 Gold Status points if you have 20 or more attendees
Domestic/U.S. based chapters who have hosted an event in the last year with over 25 attendees
- September-February: Sign up to bring a Soulfull speaker to your event
- November-June: Host your event