Let’s face it, talking about race is often difficult - but ignoring race perpetuates systems of inequity which have been built on it. Net Impact Central supports you in starting or continuing meaningful conversations about race with your chapter and your community. Use our toolkit to host a film event, or propose your own event format to spark a conversation in your community.
Option A: Propose your own event
Racial equity looks different around the world, and we want to support you in engaging your local community on the topic of racial equity. Have your own innovative and meaningful idea to engage your community on this topic? Create your own event with the support of a $75 microgrant from Net Impact Central.
Option B: Host a film event
Host a film screening and discussion about racial equity using our event-in-a-box toolkit and a $75 stipend. The toolkit has everything you need, including film suggestions on race and the criminal justice system, systemic racism, and white privilege.
GroupGlobal$75 event stipend, prizes for highly attended events
- Any Chapter may participate
- This program is focused on chapters in the United States, but all chapters around the world are welcome to participate
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and applicants may be added to a wait-list
- $75 event hosting stipend
- Event toolkit to help you run a successful event
- 100 points towards Gold chapter status
- Entry into raffle for a prize if event host recruits at least 25 participants
- Entry into raffle for a prize for all event attendees
- This program is open from August 2018 to May 2019
- Host an event at a time that works best for your chapter
- The film event takes about 2-5 hours to plan and 1-3 hours to execute
- Custom events will vary in planning and execution time
Email email@example.com if you have additional questionsAll chapters worldwideDeadline to host: April 30, 2019Chapter Exclusive