Let’s face it, it can often be very difficult to talk about race. But, if we choose to ignore it, we are perpetuating systems of inequity. Net Impact Central supports you in starting or continuing meaningful conversations about race with your Chapter and in your community. With our support, a detailed toolkit, and a stipend - your Chapter can work to address racial inequities, at an appropriate level for your Chapter’s knowledge base. Be a community catalyst!
There are two ways to engage in this program (you can do one or both!)
- Option A: Chapter Diversity and Inclusion - Reflect on your Chapter’s culture and day-to-day operations and create a plan for making your Chapter more diverse and inclusive. A toolkit will walk you through recommendations of how you can do this through your leadership team, membership base, programming, and more.
- Option B: Host Events about Race - Design thoughtful and meaningful events about race and racism by discussing one (or more) engaging films about race and the criminal justice system, systemic race, white privilege, and more. With the support of an event guide you will have everything you need to bring your peers together to discuss this meaningful topic.
If you are a member of one of our Net Impact Chapters fill out the form:
If you are not a member of a Chapter, no problem. We can help you join or start a chapter! Simply fill out the form:
Benefits of Participating
- Get $75 to host a Chapter event and/or improve your Chapter’s diversity and inclusion practices
- Earn points towards Gold Status
- Receive support from Net Impact staff
- Support your Chapter in addressing one of the most pressing social issues of our time
- Gain compelling resume building skills around facilitation, project management, event organizing, and more!
- All Net Impact Chapters can participate
- Rolling from August through May