Up to Us is a program aimed at raising awareness and generating ideas from our brightest students around issues that affect you and your fiscal future. Make an impact by picking from a list of engaging and fun events to host on your campus and shed light on the national debt and what it means for your generation. We’ll provide the tools, training, and funding you’ll need to make your event successful and ignite action to address these challenges.
Activities range from classrom presentations and tabling events to writing op-eds and hosting a trivia game night. Learn more about the different event types here.
Host an Up to Us event is supported by the Peter G. Peterson Foundation.
- Currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate student in the U.S
- Open to all majors
- Leadership and resume building experience
- Up to $150 of event funding to make your event a success
- $150 bonus stipend for reaching your participant goal
- Priority admittance to the Up to Us Campus Competition with access to all-expenses-paid national conference
- September - April: Sign up to host an event
- September - June: Host your event