The Up to Us Competition is a national leadership development program that aims to increase the public’s awareness and understanding of the United States’ fiscal and economic challenges. It’s simple to participate. Form a team on campus, design events engaging your peers on the national debt and fiscal issues, and receive $1,000 in funding, campaign management training, and access to all-expenses-paid conferences. Priority access for teams who apply by December 15th, 2019.
- Up to Us is open to all Undergraduate and Graduate students in the United States
- Teams of 3-5 students
- Participants from 4-year institutions and Community Colleges welcome
- All majors are welcome to apply!
- $1,000 in campaign funding to turn your ideas into action
- $10,000 grand prize for first place team
- Resume building leadership and campaign management training
- Access to all-expenses-paid national conferences, including the Net Impact Conference (for Fall participants)
- Exclusive internship opportunities through Net Impact
- Now-February 5: Confirm your participation in Campus Competition
- Secure priority access by December 15th, 2019!
- February - March: Receive weekly leadership and campaign management training
- March 1 - 3: Attend the Up to Us Leadership Training event in Oakland, CA
- March 8 - April 12: Host your Day of Action and Wildcard Activity
- April 12: Final Report due
- April 2020: Top teams announced!
*Team leaders will travel to Oakland, CA for formal training. Travel and lodging will be covered for at least one team member.APPLY NOWOpen to AllThe Up to Us Competition is supported by the Peter G. Peterson Foundation