The Wear it Wise program is supported by Eileen Fisher and the Levi Strauss Foundation.
The clothing choices we make as consumers have tremendous impacts on natural resources, local economies, and supply chains worldwide. While consumer awareness of these issues is growing, most people still do not know about the solutions and options that already exist to enable us to create positive impact through the items we purchase, repurpose, and discard.
As a Wear it Wise leader, you will design informative and engaging campaigns around the topics that resonate most with your local community. The Net Impact network is uniquely poised to bring attention to issues ranging from water and chemical usage to fair wages, better working conditions, and complex supply chains. Net Impact will provide you with all of the resources to design and hold a series of activities that enable attendees to engage with these issues and explore solutions to them. At the end of the campaigns, leaders will report out on their results and a panel of industry experts will judge their work. The leader with the strongest results will be rewarded with a significant prize.
Benefits of participating
- Propose, refine, and execute a creative, customized campaign about the sustainable apparel issues and solutions that you care about most
- Exclusive multi-week training track teaches you about campaign design, leadership, and topics related to sustainability in the apparel industry
- Receive campaign funds to bring two local activities to life
- 5+ leaders will be able to bring representatives from Eileen Fisher and other industry leaders to their activities to participate in their campaigns
- The top Campaign Leader will win a seat on an intimate week-long trip to Mexico. Led by Remake for a behind-the-scenes tour to learn about the people and places where our clothing is made
- January 30: Deadline to apply
- February-March: Receive in-depth trainings via webinar
- March-April: Host your campaign activities
- April: Wrap up local campaigns, submit final reports
- May: Winners announced
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible.