Net Impact Central is proud of our community and annually awards chapters who have gone and above and beyond. With over 35% of our community achieving Gold Status, we are excited about the combined impact we can make as we strive to do more together! Our top chapters compete for Chapter of the Year and star international chapters are selected to host as regional epi-centers of Net Impact’s mission around the globe. We take our work seriously and applaud our top chapters in helping us make Net Impact a stronger community.
Gold status recognizes chapters which go above and beyond in providing their members with opportunities to make an impact in their community, learn and grow as individuals, and engage with the larger Net Impact community. Gold chapters earn special benefits at the Net Impact Conference, recognition on Net Impact’s website, and consideration for Chapter of the Year.
To achieve Gold status, chapters must fulfill all Net Impact requirements and earn 1000 points from the list of options below:
Learn and Develop as a Chapter
- Complete chapter planning check-in - up to 75 points per quiz
- Attend a Chapter Leader Session (at the 2019 Conference or regionally) - 75 points per leader
- Have a registered chapter advisor on February 2, 2020 (student chapters only) - 150 points
Participate in Net Impact Programs, Events, and Community
- Attend the 2019 Net Impact Conference - 25 points per member
- Participate in Net Impact Central Program(s) - 200 points per program
- Put on your own events and projects - 100 points per event/project
- Refer someone to Net Impact Central who successfully starts a new chapter - 50 points
Chapters of the Year exemplify dedication to Net Impact’s mission by inspiring their local community to make a positive difference in the world through dynamic events, programming, and partnerships in five categories: Undergraduate, Graduate, Professional, International Student, and International Professional. These chapters succeed by accomplishing ambitious goals and facilitating a profound impact across multiple environmental, economic, and social issues.
2019 - 2020 Chapters of the Year
- Finalists in each category will be announced in September
International Hubs are strong Net Impact chapters outside the United States that act as regional centers by hosting chapter-led events and activities with other chapters in their region and by increasing the number of chapters in the area. The purpose of an International Hub is to create a greater sense of community for Chapters outside the United States and to increase Net Impact’s global impact.
2019 - 2020 International Hubs
- International Hubs will be announced in September