Net Impact Central is proud of our community and annually awards chapters who have gone and above and beyond. With over 40% of our community achieving Gold Status, we are excited about the combined impact we can make as we strive to do more together! Our top chapters compete for Chapter of the Year and star international chapters are selected to host as regional epi-centers of Net Impact’s mission around the globe. We take our work seriously and applaud our top chapters in helping us make Net Impact a stronger community.
Gold status recognizes chapters which go above and beyond in providing their members with opportunities for make an impact in their community, learn and grow as individuals, and engage with the larger Net Impact community. Gold chapters earn special benefits at the Net Impact Conference, recognition on Net Impact’s website, and consideration for Chapter of the Year.
To achieve Gold status, chapters must fulfill all Net Impact requirements and earn 500 points from the list of options below:
Learn and Develop as a Chapter Leader by Attending Net Impact Central Events and Trainings
- 10 points per attendee at the 2018 Net Impact Conference
- 25 points per attendee at a Chapter Leader Session (at the Conference or regionally)
- 25 points for leading a Leadership Clinic, webinar, or other opportunities
Grow Your Official Chapter Membership and the Chapter Community
- 5 points per person registered with your chapter through your microsite
- 50 for referring someone who successfully starts a chapter
Participate in Net Impact Programs and Events
Chapters that choose not to actively use their microsite will need to report full details on their activities in Annual Chapter Reporting. If you have any questions about Gold points, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chapters of the Year exemplify dedication to Net Impact’s mission by inspiring their local community to make a positive difference in the world through dynamic events, programming, and partnerships in four categories: Undergraduate, Graduate, Professional, and International. These chapters succeed by accomplishing ambitious goals and facilitating a profound impact across multiple environmental, economic, and social issues.
2018 - 2019 Chapters of the Year
- Undergraduate: Central Texas College
- Graduate: Northhwestern University, Kellogg School of Management
- Professional: Boston
- International Student: University of Toronto, Rotman School of Management
- International Professional: Bamenda, Cameroon
International Hubs are strong Net Impact chapters outside the United States that act as regional centers by hosting chapter-led events and activities with other chapters in their region and by increasing the number of chapters in the area. The purpose of an International Hub is to create a greater sense of community for Chapters outside the United States and to increase Net Impact’s global impact.
2018 - 2019 International Hubs
- Canada: University of Toronto, Rotman School of Management
- East Africa: Strathmore University
- India: Ashoka University
- South America: Lima Professional
- West Africa: Bolifamba Professional